Last Updated: April 24, 2022
GMX Academy ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://academy.gringiemarfelix.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of data:
Information that you provide to us
- Registration Details that you provide to us upon registration on the website. These are your username, full name and email address you use or change in our website. Your username and full name are used to display your name on reviews, on your certificate and on your profile. The email address is used to contact you regarding issues with your account and send you promotional emails
- User Photos that you upload to the website. This data is only used to display your photos in our reviews section if you wish to leave a review on our courses.
- We also collect some information that may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This information is collected or monitored through a third party service called Google Analytics. We do not store this information on our servers.
Use of your information
- We will use your email address to provide you news about our new products or promotions in our website. We guarantee that we will not sell, give out or share this information.
- We do not store your payment informations in our servers and we will not do so in anyway. All payments are handled by third party payment providers. We directly send your payment informations to the third party payment providers.
To request for user data deletion contact us at @GMXAcademy. We will send you a confirmation on your email regarding your user data deletion.
Deleting your data will:
- Lose access to your account permanently.
- Forfeit your access to your courses.
- Remove all your progress on all of your courses.
- Prevent you from getting your past certificates.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.